ArchiTECHS Blog




Some of the projects I've been involved in...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A site visit to the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist Priests' Residence

I finally visited the site today, after a long time away.  It was exciting to see the progress, and to actually "feel" the size of the residence (as opposed to "virtually" feeling it while using BIM software during the planning process)

North Elevation
Southeast corner


South Elevation
Main entry looking north
The beginnings of a "front" door...
...and who would YOU hire to frame-out a priests' residence?
 Feel free to comment below.  I'm happy to expound on anything that any viewer of this blog asks about.

3 comments:

  1. Looking great!! Are the double doors out back so the priests can get their Harleys in and out?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, DJ, that would be a need for my parish priest. But, alas, this home is not for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking quite impressive. Happy to see your web page. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete